Cookies are brief informations that are sent and stored on the user’s device through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to facilitate requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to store user data for future services that can be retained for an unlimited period (permanent cookies).
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the navigation of the user and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, shopping, completing forms, inscriptions, security, providing functionalities (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate navigation profiles in order to improve the website.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the web based on user’s behavior and browsing habits, from where it is got user’s profile, which allows to customize the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.
Visual Elevator Pitch uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, own and third-party, that in no case treat personal data, but capture navigation habits for statistical purposes and for improving the web.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, we have requested your consent for its use.
In any case, we inform you that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser. See the help menu in your browser to activate the ‘private mode’. You can visit our webpage even if your browser is in “private mode”, although your browser might not be optimal and some utilities might not operate.